1. Protect the environment.
2. Promote the efficient use of natural resources.
3. Enhance human, animal and plant ecologies.
4. Increase African American participation in the environmental movement.
5. Deliver information and services directly into Black communities.
6. Clean up neighborhoods by implementing toxics education, energy, water and clean air programs.
7. Include an African American perspective in environmental policy decision-making.
8. Resolve environmental racism and injustice problems through the application of practical environmental solutions.
9903 Caltor Lane, Ft. Washington, MD 20744